Wednesday 13 August 2008

Kate will talk about ex-husband






Even though Kate Hudson has indicated she likes to keep her private lifespan private, she admitted she finds it tough to stay tightlipped, msnbc.com reports.

�It�s so hard for me � because I�m so open � to hold back,� the actress told W magazine. �I could really precisely go on forever around this stuff.�

Hudson never in public acknowledged her recent romance and subsequent breakup with Tour de France chomp Lance Armstrong. In fact, there�s only one former flame she�s willing to open up about, and that�s her ex-husband, Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson.

�We can buoy talk around Chris cashbox the dogs come home,� Hudson said. �I married Chris, I had a baby with Chris, Chris testament be in my life for the rest of my liveliness. But everything else � I�ve learned that things are better left individual until you�re actually planning the wedding.�








More info